Saturday 4 March 2006

Work In Progress

The more observant among you will notice that this blog looks somewhat different to how it once did. I've fixed the problem with posting comments (should be much easier to do it now), but something's playing with the rest of my formatting. All the links and stuff are now right down at the bottom of the page, instead of where they should be, at the side. I'll try and fix this up, but it probably won't get done until I get back from travelling.

Tomorrow morning, I'm jetting off for 2 and a half weeks in South Africa, for my cousins wedding. I will be seeing all my family again (parents and brothers and cousins and aunts and uncles) which will be great, but R is not joining me, so I shall be busy missing her the whole time.

While I'm away, E+J will be setting off on their travels. They shall be gone indefinitley, so who knows when they'll be back. Take care, guys. See you in Scotland!

Oh, and the other day, I was listening to a song by Bow Wow Wow, called C30, C60, C90, Go. It was great! I love it! Whatever happened to the cassette? Such an 80s format...

I've still got heaps to do to get ready for tomorrow, so I'd best be on my way. Until next time, happy camping

db
xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love you dan!!! are you ok in south africa? not eaten by lions or fish?

danjonathantravel said...

guess what, dani-beth? i STILL love you. happy anniversary for 3 years and EIGHT months!

danjonathantravel said...

and the love continues

danjonathantravel said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE (pappadum, pappadum) LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.

update your blog already!!!